Tuesday, November 29, 2011

100th Post

Helloooooo....It's been awhile. I've been purposely avoiding doing this post for several  one weeks (it feels like more than a week) now. Since it's my 100th I felt it really deserved to be something profound or totally awesome or super interesting . And as of late I haven't had any thing profound, totally awesome, or super interesting to post about. Life has just been kind of uneventful. Not bad uneventful. Just content and comfortable. Which when I think about it, is kind of profound,  awesome, and interesting. I started this blog way back in February as a form of self care. I was going through a rough patch and thought it was something that might help. An outlet. And here we are 10 months later and things are soooo much better. Getting here had it's ups and downs, but I'm finally in a place where I feel like I have control of my anxiety. Sure I'm medicated (:p) but I'm much more accepting of that fact now. Before it was something that I was really not okay with. My workplace is much healthier than the one I was in and I'm happier because of it. I've made some changes in my lifestyle to improve my personal health. I ran my first 5k this month and I've lost almost 20 pounds since June! Things with Brian are fantastic, as always, and I'm so grateful for the support he has given me while I've dealt with everything.

I have confidence now that I am capable of handling my anxiety, and life challenges in general. Sure things haven't been easy and there were times I wasn't sure if I would ever feel like myself again. But here I am, dealing and doing pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment